||Well-Established, Successful, Privately-Owned Company
Reporting directly to the CFO, this position plays an important and highly visible role in the company.
- Lead and manage all areas of corporate accounting: financial reporting, budgeting, treasury, cost, tax, risk management, AP and AR
- Oversee the preparation of divisional and consolidated financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Direct preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement in expense control and/or cost reduction
- Oversight of Financial Reporting Team to ensure all responsibilities are completed
- Annual audit coordination and liaison with external auditors
- Serve on acquisition due diligence and integration team
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of relevant business experience in public accounting/global manufacturing
- Experience with SAP or related ERP
- Advanced Excel
- Strategic thinker with proven positive changes that impact the bottom line and streamline processes
- Able to work across business functions as well as with senior management
AccountSource Financial Staffing is a leader in helping organizations identify and acquire TOP talent with an ethical, honest and confidential approach.