- Supervises accounting functions and preparation of reports and
statistics detailing financial results.
- Coordinates schedules, activities and reports with other departments.
- Establishes and maintains operating procedures.
- May specialize in one or more functional areas such as accounts
receivable, accounts payable, payroll, budget etc.
- Supervises non-exempt clerical and accounting employees.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or business
- 1 year relevant experience or a total of 6 years accounting
here to see a listing of jobs for entry level accounting
Check out our Career Spotlight accounting and financial
positions on our home page
Submit a Resume
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please tell us about yourself by completing the