There are two types of accounts receivable positions - clerk and
Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Verifies and posts accounts receivable transactions to journals,
ledgers, and other records.
- Follows established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Sorts and files documents after posting.
- May prepare bank deposits.
- May operate a personal computer.
to see a listing of jobs for accounts receivable clerks
- Understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
Accounts Receivable Manager
- Manages the accounts receivable function within the organization's
- Arranges and oversees completion of all work including posting,
processing, and verification of receipts, credit claims, refunds,
interest charges, or other similar records.
- Produces regular or special written reports.
- Suggests improvements in processes to increase effectiveness of
here to see a listing of jobs for accounts receivable managers
- 4 year degree
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience
Submit a Resume
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please tell us about yourself by completing the