There are two levels of internal auditors - managers and seniors.
Internal Auditor Manager
- Directs review and verification of records, compliance with
standards, policies and procedures.
- Develops audit procedures and systems.
- Oversees audit findings and recommendations.
- Supervises internal audit staff.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or business
- 5-8 years relevant experience
Internal Auditor - Senior
- Conducts complex audit projects. Reviews records for accuracy and
conformance to standards.
- Inspects financial or operational information to ensure procedures
are correct and appropriate.
- Compiles audit findings and recommends revisions to systems and
- Senior level position requiring a four year degree
- 4-6 years relevant experience
Click here to
see a listing of jobs for internal auditors
Check out our Career Spotlight accounting and financial
positions on our home page
Submit a Resume
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please tell us about yourself by completing the