There are two types of billing positions - clerks and supervisors
- Reviews billing data from charge or sales slips and purchase orders
to ensure amounts and account numbers are accurate.
- Calculates billing charges, and assigns billing numbers for
- Prepares invoices and bills of lading.
- Submits invoices for supervisory approval of charges and credit
Click here to see a
listing of jobs for billing clerks
- 1 year general accounting experience
- Oversees the billing function to ensure invoicing is completed
accurately and on time.
- Provides work direction and review for billing clerks.
- Manages the processing and calculation of billing costs consistent
with company policy and procedure.
- Prepares reports of billing activity for management.
Click here to see
a listing of jobs for billing supervisor
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience
Submit a Resume
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please tell us about yourself by completing the