This may be the top level in a mid-size company, or report to the CFO in
a very large company.
- Directs budget and cost controls, financial analysis, accounting
practices and reports.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data and recommends changes to
improve systems and financial performance.
- Supervises exempt and non-exempt accounting staff.
- CPA or equivalent
- 7 years relevant experience
- Supports company controller in directing budget and cost controls,
financial analysis, and accounting procedures.
- Manages financial statement preparation.
- Organizes and plans auditing schedules.
- Develops policy and procedure manuals for accounting department.
- May file tax returns.
- 4 year degree
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
Click here to see a listing of jobs for chief financial officers
Check out our Career Spotlight accounting and financial positions on our home page
Submit a Resume
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please tell us about yourself by completing the